Here at Infinity Medical Institute one of our most common procedure’s is BOTOX® injections. Dr. Moffit is renowned as the top BOTOX® injection specialists in the Tampa, Florida region. With thousands of injections done daily throughout the region, our goal is to provide natural results while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles. The process is not easy to do, but we have the ability to provide the results you desire.
At Infinity Medical Institute we are determined to ensure others will never know you’ve participated in a BOTOX® treatment. We offer BOTOX® in the greater Tampa, FL area using highly advanced products and services following top-notch protocols to guarantee quality solutions every time.
Start having people notice great looking skin, and never have them notice you’ve used treatment to get fabulous smooth, wrinkle free skin again.
Uses of BOTOX®
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults younger than 65 years of age for a short period of time (temporary).
BOTOX® is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to treat some of the following:
- to treat overactive bladder symptoms such as a strong need to urinate with leaking or wetting accidents (urge urinary incontinence), a strong need to urinate right away (urgency), and urinating often (frequency) in adults 18 years and older when another type of medicine (anticholinergic) does not work well enough or cannot be taken.
- to prevent headaches in adults with chronic migraine who have 15 or more days each month with headache lasting 4 or more hours each day in people 18 years or older
- to treat increased muscle stiffness in elbow, wrist, and finger muscles in people 18 years and older with upper limb spasticity
- to treat the abnormal head position and neck pain that happens with cervical dystonia (CD) in people 16 years and older
- to treat certain types of eye muscle problems (strabismus) or abnormal spasm of the eyelids (blepharospasm) in people 12 years and older
BOTOX® is also injected into the skin to treat the symptoms of severe underarm sweating (severe primary axillary hyperhidrosis) when medicines used on the skin (topical) do not work well enough in people 18 years and older. Treatment with BOTOX® is not meant to replace your existing physical therapy or other rehabilitation that your doctor may have prescribed.
BOTOX® Cosmetic for Men
BOTOX® Cosmetic from Infinity Medical Institute is certainly not just for women. If you are a man and think it’s time to do something about those moderate to severe lines between your brows, talk to your doctor about whether BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you.
- 6% of total BOTOX® Cosmetic procedures are performed on males (313,714 procedures)
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is the most popular minimally invasive physician administered aesthetic procedure for males (314,000 procedures)
Contact Infinity Medical Institute today to book your consultation with one of our professional cosmetic doctors to discuss your specific needs and expectations for the best results. Put an end to not feeling comfortable in your skin, and have us guide you through your BOTOX® treatment.
It is not known whether BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic are safe or effective to prevent headaches in patients with migraine who have 14 or fewer headache days each month (episodic migraine).
It is not known whether BOTOX® is safe or effective to treat increased stiffness in upper-limb muscles other than those in the elbow, wrist, and fingers, or to treat increased stiffness in lower-limb muscles. BOTOX® has not been shown to help people perform task-specific functions with their upper limbs or increase movement in joints that are permanently fixed in position by stiff muscles.
It is not known whether BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic are safe or effective for severe sweating anywhere other than your armpits.