What is the O-Shot®
The O-Shot™ is a nonsurgical simple procedure that uses the growth factors each woman has in her own body to stimulate vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation to activate the Orgasm System. Female sexual dysfunction is not a small problem: 50% of women experience some degree of low libido and dysfunction.
The O-Shot® procedure begins with a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelets are separated and concentrated. The Platelet Rich Plasma containing growth factors extracted from your blood is then injected into an area near the clitoris and into the area of the upper vagina that is most important for the sexual response (the “o-spot”). These areas are numbed with a local anesthetic cream before injection, causing patients to experience little or no discomfort during the procedure.
Who can benefit from the O-Shot® ?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions you may benefit from this procedure:
- Do you experience pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia)?
- Do you have a decreased sex drive (Low Libido)?
- Do you have a difficult time being sexually aroused?
- Do you have difficulty achieving orgasm during sex?
- Do you lose urine involuntarily if you cough, sneeze, run or strain?
How does the O-Shot® work?
The doctor injects the PRP into an area called the “O-Spot” a collection of structures that activate the orgasm system. The process of injecting trigger the platelets to release seven different growth factors that then activate the unipotent stem cells located in the vaginal and clitoral tissues to regenerate and thus become “younger” with improved functional potential.
Women often enjoy some effects of the O-Shot® almost immediately, as the growth factors begin to rejuvenate and enhance the sexual response. Women receiving O-Shot® procedure have reported an increase in their sexual response within days and weeks of the treatment – and for many, the increase is dramatic.
What will the O-Shot® do for you?
Although each woman’s experience may differ in some ways, many patients report:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- A tighter vaginal opening
- Stronger orgasms
- More frequent orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have multiple vaginal orgasms
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
Note: Many women report significant improvement and often resolution of stress and urge incontinence after the O-Shot(TM). There are also many reports of total resolution of the problem. Strengthening the pelvic floor musculature in conjunction with PRP can significantly impact urinary incontinence.